What’s worse for a business than a burst pipe? Having to tear up your workplace to fix it. Wind River Environmental offers advanced cured-in-place pipelining and epoxy coating techniques to seamlessly repair underground pipes without disturbing the area around the pipe. If the pipe is located inside the facility or outside in the parking lot, our Business Pipelining Services are a cost-effective and less disruptive option than having to dig trenches to solve the problem.
How Structural Pipelining Works
Perma Liner™ uses a patented cured-in-place pipe system. Instead of invasive repairs, we simply place a protective structure-enhancing new pipe inside your old system. The cured-in-place pipe-within-a-pipe system is a seamless, jointless, hassle-free way to repair and rejuvenate deteriorating septic or grease system pipes and sewer lines.
Our technology usually is best suited for pipes measuring 2 inches to 8 inches in diameter, but we can accommodate larger systems if needed with a specialty application.
Benefits of Our Pipelining Services:
- Prevents root intrusion and stops leaks
- Significant improvement to flow
- Offers the structural strength of brand new pipes
- Cost-effective alternative to sewer repair or replacement
- No digging or destruction to your business property
Perma Liner™ Patented Epoxy Pipelining System
Perma Liner™ works for nearly all pipes and is the ideal way to prevent leaks and corrosion and ultimately preserves the life of your existing piping system. Much like the cured-in-place pipe system, it’s entirely noninvasive and can be done without damage to your property.
Benefits of Perma Liner
- Safe and durable
- Minimal disruption
- Minimal downtime
Pan and Tilt Camera Inspections
Sometimes video camera work is the best alternative for getting to the bottom of tricky pipelining issues. Wind River Environmental utilizes the Envirosight Rovver 125™ to get real-time views into your septic, grease or sewer lines to pinpoint and confirm trouble spots and repair solutions.
As the most portable and versatile sewer inspection crawler on the market, the Envirosight Rovver™ can bypass restricted pipe and large offsets it might encounter. Since its camera is completely remote-operated, we’ll have the ability to control focus, lighting, zoom, camera direction and steering.
Features of Pan and Tilt Camera Inspections:
- Flexible system that can pivot and traverse curved pipelines from 6-inch to 36-inch pipe
- A small profile allows for long runs and panning and tilting in 6-inch to 36-inch pipe
- Handheld controls provide command over lighting, focus, speed, pan and tilt, zoom and steering
- Rack-mount control unit integrates into existing vehicle
- Totally waterproof