Wind River Environmental is the preeminent provider of septic, waste, and wastewater services along the east coast of the United States. We have locations in 16 states, and our company is comprised of thousands of committed, dedicated, and highly talented individuals who make us the name customers trust. While we pride ourselves on organic growth and continuing to gain new customers through traditional marketing means, we are also looking to aggressively expand by acquiring smaller, high-quality contractors who wish to join in our mission.
Why do many small business owners choose to sell?
- Work/industry fatigue
- Desire to retire
- Diversify wealth
- Desire to secure business’s future
- Lack of a succession plan
- Desire to pursue life goals like travel or hobbies
- Market uncertainty
Whether you’re looking to regain some stability by joining a larger organization or you’re simply looking to sell your business at a time that’s right for you, we would love to talk to you if you’re interested in possibly becoming an acquisitions target.
Our team is actively seeking businesses that meet the following criteria:
- Headquartered in a state along the eastern seaboard, including Vermont
- Offer services for both commercial and residential customers
- Core services include septic systems, grease traps, and wastewater treatment
- Annual revenue of $[needed]
- Strong market position, brand name, and customer base
While we are interested in businesses across the areas we serve, we are specifically seeking businesses in Maine, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia in order to expand our reach into new markets.
“We also had a guest house that needed pumping as well, I was given a fair quote and had a Service pumper out quickly.” - Karen R.