When you join the Wind River Environmental family, you will perform work that truly makes a difference—both personally and professionally. We’re always looking for top talent. At Wind River Environmental, you’ll work for a company that highly values its employees and provides great service to its customers.
Customers enjoy the convenience of having multiple needs met by one service provider.
We don’t send you to voicemail. A professional is always here to answer your call.
Every staff member has graduated from our extensive training program.
We have a full-time staff dedicated to environmental compliance.
Days, nights, weekends, national holidays—we’re always here for you.
Our technicians can enhance service with all of the capabilities of our mobile app.
Our services range from liquid waste management to drain services and beyond.
We have the largest fleet in the industry and offer consistent service across regions.
Working at Wind River Environmental has a number of perks and benefits that many other companies can’t equal. Not only do we have one of the largest and most robust networks of septic service professionals to draw and share knowledge from, but we also work hard to create a culture where each employee is highly valued and a key part of the team they’re on. Every member has opportunities for growth and advancement, and we take pride when we win.
Here are a few other great perks of working with Wind River Environmental:
- Training: All new-hires are trained in industry best-practices, and each member of our team works directly with a supervisor for at least the first two weeks.
- Investment: We invest heavily in our people, equipping them with what they need to do the job. We have cutting-edge technology to make jobs safer, quicker, and easier.
- Benefits: All employees receive eight paid holidays per year as well as a paid time off program and separate sick days.
- Retirement: We offer 401(k) accounts along with matching opportunities.
- Health insurance: We offer strong medical and dental insurance plans to take care of our employees.
- Growth: We offer a unique combination of stability and permanence along with fast growth and rapid expansion. We’re constantly expanding our reach, growing our customer base, and creating opportunities for members to succeed.
- Care: We deeply care about the communities we serve. We love fundraising, volunteering, and donating to our favorite causes.
- Pride: We’re proud of what we do, and we think it shows. Our customers love us for it.
- Every day is a great day: When our employees are happy, they deliver results. We put a lot of effort into ensuring that every day is a great day for everyone who works here.
Check out our available positions (listed by state):
“I would highly recommend him and his company.” - Alan C.