Have a septic system emergency?
Wind River Environmental has been pumping and cleaning septic tanks for over 74 years. We are the septic and sewer cleaning experts for the Eastern seaboard. Our pumping services utilize state-of-the-art equipment, giving you the most cost-effective, environmentally safe septic and technologically advanced services possible. When you call Wind River Environmental, you’ll speak to a live person who will explain the pricing for your emergency and the necessary work that will be performed. Our team is always looking out for safety, and will also explain the appropriate timetable based on your situation. In most instances, if the person you speak to on the phone cannot resolve your needs with you immediately, they can put you in touch with a technician to help.
Safety is our top priority, so we will always:
- Assess your situation to determine if you are experiencing an emergency
- Give you immediate options for protecting your family and property until service can arrive
- Prioritize your service to keep you, your family, your property and our technicians safe
- Keep you informed along the entire process through emails, calls and even text messages
Emergency service is more expensive, so we’ll also tell you if the work you need can wait for an appointment during our regular business hours.
Common septic system emergencies:
Septic Backup into Basement, Laundry, Shower or Bathroom:
- 50% of the time is due to an overfull septic tank caused by a clogged filter.
- 40% of the time is due to the pipe clogging between the home and the septic tank.
- 10% of the time is due to a drainfield or leachfield issue.
Most of the time this is due to a drainfield or leachfield issue — clogging.
Before thinking the worst, call us and let us evaluate your situation.
Our emergency Septic Pumping Service focuses on our technicians taking all necessary safety precautions to protect you, your family, your property and themselves.
Book Online or (877) 560-9007
Customers enjoy the convenience of having multiple needs met by one service provider.
We don’t send you to voicemail. A professional is always here to answer your call.
Every staff member has graduated from our extensive training program.
We have a full-time staff dedicated to environmental compliance.
Days, nights, weekends, national holidays—we’re always here for you.
Our technicians can enhance service with all of the capabilities of our mobile app.
Our services range from liquid waste management to drain services and beyond.
We have the largest fleet in the industry and offer consistent service across regions.
“All went according to plan and my problem was resolved.” - Greg W.