Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
March 17, 2020
At Wind River Environmental, we stand in solidarity with everyone affected by the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The health and safety of our employees, customers and communities continue to be our top priority.
We have developed a detailed plan to allow us to continue to provide top quality service to our customers throughout this crisis. In addition to our standard practices relating to sanitation safety, we are taking the following precautions based on the latest published guidelines from the Center for Disease Control:
- All employees have been instructed to closely adhere to the CDC’s recommendations regarding hand washing.
- All employees have been instructed to exercise “social distancing” while providing service. We have advised our employees to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of distance between themselves and our customers.
- Our vehicles and service equipment are cleaned thoroughly following every shift change. We have increased the frequency and depth of those cleanings and are paying special attention to the sanitization of frequently touched surfaces.
- Any employees who are sick have been firmly instructed to stay home.
- We have eliminated all unnecessary domestic travel within our organization, and we are encouraging our non-service related employees to work from home.
We recognize this situation is continuing to evolve, and we are closely monitoring and evaluating any developments to maximize our ability to provide exceptional service and support to our customers.
Our industry has been deemed to be an “essential service provider” under an Emergency Declaration under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Association (FMSCA) 49 CFR § 390.23 No. 2020-002. Therefore, we are prepared to continue operating during the COVID-19 pandemic.
By following best practices recommended by the CDC and other public health advisers, we are confident that we have a strong plan in place to operate as effectively as possible over the coming weeks and months. In the meantime, we look forward to continue servicing you with the same high standards you have come to expect from our organization.