Know what’s worse than bursting a pipe? Having to tear up your parking lot or business to fix it!
Not to worry — at Wind River Environmental, we offer advanced “pipelining” to seamlessly repair underground pipes without disturbing a single piece of your parking lot. Our cost-effective Perma Liner™, cured-in-place pipelining (CIPP) techniques are a fantastic solution to most simple pipe repairs.
As one of the few companies in New England with these capabilities, you can rest easy when something goes wrong with your pipes — your business is safe with us!
How Structural Pipelining Works
Perma Liner™ uses a patented, cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) system that is pretty nifty: instead of invasive repairs, we simply place a protective, structure-enhancing new pipe inside your old system. CIPP is a seamless, jointless, hassle-free system that’s usually used for deteriorating septic or grease systems and sewer lines.
Our technology usually is best suited for pipes two to twenty eight inches in diameter, but we can accommodate larger systems if needed with a specialty application.
- Prevents pesky “root intrusion” and stops leaks of all types
- Drastic improvements to flow
- Offers the structural strength of brand new pipes
- Cost-effective alternative to sewer repair or replacement
- Best of all, there’s absolutely no digging or destruction to your business property!
Sound cool? Schedule Structural Pipelining next time a pipe bursts!
If you thought this pipe-in-a-pipe system was super cool (you did, didn’t you?) but are lucky enough to not have any piping issues, we’ve still got something for you.
Perma Liner™ has a patented epoxy pipe-lining system that works for nearly all pipes and is a fantastic way to prevent leaks and corrosion and ultimately preserve the life of your existing piping system.
Much like the CIPP, it’s entirely non-invasive and can be done without any damage to your lawn.
- Safe and durable.
- Minimal downtime.
- Minimal disruption.
- Great conversation-starter at parties.
Schedule Epoxy Pipelining for your business.
Pan and Tilt Camera Inspections
Need to get a glimpse at what’s happening inside your pipes? While not quite on par with the Mars rover, we use the Envirosight Rovver 125™ to get amazing, first-person views into your septic, grease or sewer lines.
As the most portable and versatile sewer inspection crawler on the market, the Envirosight Rovver™ can bypass restricted pipe, large offsets, and any mutant turtles it might encounter. Since its camera is completely remote-operated, we’ll have the ability to control focus, lighting, zoom, camera direction, and steering.
- Flexible system can view everything from 6″ to 36″ lines.
- A small profile allows for long runs and panning/tilting in 6″ to 36″ pipe.
- Handheld controls for command over lighting, focus, speed, pan/tilt, zoom and steering.
- Rack-mount control unit integrates into existing vehicle.
- Totally waterproof.
- Emergency Response.
Schedule Pan and Tilt Camera Inspections for your business.